Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Leveling Corruption - Evii @ 70

After leveling 1-67 (so far) as Lotus I decided it was time to give Corruption some attention and get a feel for which talents were useful, which weren't, and what type of pace I could expect if I decided to go full Corruption later on for PvP.

I'm currently level 67 and will be hitting 70 on Thursday. I plan to do 70-70.5 grinding as Lotus and 70.5-72 grinding as Corruption. This is a relatively small amount of time to be testing out a new build and available feats but I feel like an hour (half a level) as Lotus with the two new level 70 feats I'll have access to should be plenty of time to gauge their usefulness, as I've been leveling Lotus for the past 70 levels and am well aware of the power level of Snap Kick, Golden Lotus, etc.

As soon as I hit 70.5, I'm going to go respec to Corruption and continue the grind from 70.5-72. This should give me ample time to get used to soul fragments along with a slightly different set of hotkeys and allow me to compare the two specs from what I would consider an experienced perspective. It will still be an elementary comparison because it will be lacking the all important level 80 tests but this will give you Corruption hearted Assassins something to read.

My Corruption analysis will go up on Friday, May 30th.

2 comments:

Aito said...

Would you mind listing where you've been leveling 60+? I'm 58 and having a hard time finding spots

Viia said...

Already done, posted it below though. :)